Corinium Care are looking for new live-in Caregivers in the UK. Fill in the form and Apply Now!
Why choose to be a live-in caregiver with Corinium Care?
Corinium Care is one of the leading UK recruiters of Live-in Caregivers in the UK with many of our dedicated carers increasingly joining us from South Africa. Our availability of caregiver jobs is ongoing throughout the year and we are always looking out for enthusiastic new people to join our growing team. You can learn more about Corinium Care and how to apply below, or simply fill in the form on this page and let us contact you.
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we know the importance of looking after our carers. From the moment of first contact you can depend on us to support you throughout your caregiving journey; from initial application, to training in the UK and then finally working with our clients’, our friendly team will be there at each step.
In a nutshell, we care for our caregivers and recognise that your wellbeing is every bit as important as that of our clients.
Working as a live-in caregiver in the UK?
Working as a live-in caregiver in the UK is an excellent opportunity to travel and earn money at the same time. You can expect to:
- Earn between £525 – £630 per week dependent on your skills and experience with the added bonus of holiday pay and statutory sick pay
- Receive free accommodation including your own private room, television and food whilst working
- Choose a flexible working pattern enabling you to travel the UK & Europe in between assignments
- Receive free award winning training before you start work and subsequent annual paid refresher training to keep your skills up to date.
- Always be supported via weekly calls from the team and have access to a 24/7 emergency contact should the need arise
Fill in the form and one of our live-in caregiver team members will be in touch with you to discuss your application.
Live-in caregiver requirements – what do you need?
Becoming a live-in caregiver with Corinium Care requires one major attribute: a compassionate and caring nature. You don’t need a string of qualifications. What we look for most is common sense, integrity and reliability – and a sense of humour. Although some experience is preferred, it is not essential as all new live-in care givers attend our free one-week training and assessment course in Gloucestershire, UK.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our live-in caregiver UK positions and are already eligible to work in the UK, complete the form above and a member of our caregiver jobs team will be in contact to discuss your requirements and provide you with all the information you need.