Benefits of live-in care during the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19)
Our belief is simple, our customers come first in everything we do. We are committed to providing the highest quality care and support in the comfort of your own home.
At Corinium Care we provide a bespoke, fully managed, premium live-in care service across the UK. Providing care for 25 years, our team are dedicated to helping individuals remain safely at home, particularly following the recent outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
With the recent government lock-down and instructions to stay at home and self-isolate, our service continues to provide the support they may need in the form of live-in home care during self-isolation. Whether it be care support or simply company and companionship, we continue to provide help and support throughout the UK.
It is our belief, that a live-in carer can provide the very best practical and emotional help and support during the time that someone is having to isolate themselves as a result of the coronavirus.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): benefits of live-in care during the coronavirus outbreak
- Assisting vulnerable adults and the elderly aged 70 and over, to safely self-isolate in the comfort of home with the support of a highly-trained and compassionate carer
- Our carers live in the home 24 hours a day, 7-days a week reducing unnecessary contact from multiple healthcare professionals during the coronavirus outbreak
- Fully trained in the importance of good hygiene practice and infection control, our live-in carers can help clients to stay safe at home.
- From collecting your medication or groceries to accepting contactless shopping, our carers can ensure all external activity is in line with rigorous infection control procedures to help keep you as safe as possible.
- Live-in care can help with reducing loneliness during time of self-isolation. We expertly match each client with the right Corinium Carer who will not only look after care needs but become a loyal and sympathetic companion.
- Care exclusively tailored to you with round-the-clock support from our fully managed service. Your dedicated Care Manager will keep in regular contact and fully informed about the latest government guidelines relating to the coronavirus outbreak. They are committed to ensuring that they exceed your expectations throughout your care journey.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): care home or live-in care. Your Options;
- • With residential homes reliant on a volume of carers to support their residents, along with the recent government lock-down, providers are also having to make the very difficult decision to close their doors to friends, family and general visitors. Live-in care reduces contact to one care worker who lives in the home for a minimum of 7-days. This limited contact could reduce the risk, and providing loved ones with peace of mind.
- Self-isolation in a care home could be a lonely experience, particularly if friends and family are not able to visit. With live-in home care during self-isolation, clients can continue to take comfort in being in their own home and choose who they safely welcome to visit.
- You will not only receive a carer chosen for their care skills, but someone who is carefully matched for sharing similar interests and outlook on life. This compatibility makes a true difference to the quality of life, particularly when external hobbies and interests are limited.
With comparable costs to residential care, live-in care provides an affordable solution. This is particularly evident when considering care options during the Coronavirus outbreak.
With our dedicated live-in care service throughout the UK, you can safely self-isolate in the home that you know and love with the peace of mind that your care needs will continue to be fully met.
If you would like to enquire about live-in care during the coronavirus outbreak, or you are concerned about an elderly or vulnerable family member, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team – we’re here to help 7 days a week at a time that suits you.
Please call us on: 01453 708279
For the latest government guidelines on the coronavirus, please click HERE