Rapid and responsive emergency home care service
We understand that sometimes you don’t expect to need help, it may be that you’ve had an unexpected fall or injury, you’re ready to return home from hospital earlier than planned, or you’ve been let down by your current care provider and require fast, personalised emergency home care.
We are experienced in implementing emergency home care to help you to get back home as quickly and smoothly as possible. As a group of linked supportive care managers across the country, we have a large nationwide network of registered carers that can swiftly help with your home care requirements.
Our team will still work to the same high standards, ensuring that care is on your terms, tailored to you, providing carers who are fully trained to look after your physical and emotional wellbeing. They will reassure you through the shock of your emergency and bring you back to a comfortable pace of life whilst you recover and recuperate in your home.
We provide emergency live-in care for individuals who:
- Have had an unexpected fall or injury
- Have had a previous illness or symptoms flare up
- A family member or relative who is normally in charge of care has other commitments they urgently need to attend to
- Requires respite care
- Need hospital or post-operative convalescent discharge care
- Would like emergency palliative care for someone with a terminal illness who wishes to return home
Apply for emergency home care
You can find out more about how to apply for emergency home care here, or if you’d like to talk to someone about the option of emergency live-in care for someone, please call 01453 839290 and a member of our friendly head-office team will be happy to help.
If you would like to apply to be a live-in carer, click here to start your application.