Sought after care jobs
Great rates of pay, award-winning training, and ongoing support with you day-to-day and your career in care. Join Corinium Care today and find out why we’re rated ‘Good’ by the CQC.
Reviews from our carers
Great feedback from our carers on Glassdoor.co.uk and across social media.
Pay and benefits
Working as a live-in carer in the UK is an excellent opportunity to travel and earn money at the same time.
- Earn between £525 – £630 per week dependent on your skills and experience
- Holiday pay and statutory sick pay
- Receive free accommodation including your own private room and food whilst working
- Choose a flexible working pattern enabling you to travel the UK & Europe in between assignments
- Unlike many of our competitors, we get to know our carers and our clients personally and ensure that, as far as possible, we match carer and client so that both individuals are happy
- Paid holiday entitlement, statutory sick pay, maternity/paternity leave and automatic enrolment in the workplace pension scheme
- Receive free award winning training before you start work
- Annual paid refresher training to keep your skills up to date.
- Always be supported via weekly calls from the team
- Have access to a 24/7 emergency contact should the need arise
Where you will work
You could be providing care for any one of our clients, situated throughout England. However, they are mostly based in Gloucestershire and in the South of England.
You will always be placed in an assignment for a minimum seven-day period on a live-in basis and we always do our best to source local carers with local clients.
You will enter each assignment fully informed of the routine and care aspects of the job and will be trained to cope with the needs of that particular client. To minimise the risk of Covid-19, and to help you develop a familiarity with the client, we aim to keep long-term assignments consistent where possible.
If you are reliable, kind and compassionate, you could make a fantastic carer with Corinium Care.