The app collates all the important information about the client and their care needs. Our care team, the client, and their nominated representatives can view the following on their on smart device:
- The full care plan
- Emergency contacts
- The carer(s) on the assignment
- Full details of care provided by current and previous carers
- List of completed tasks for each day
- List of incomplete tasks with notes to explain why
Benefits for the clients
- Higher levels of security
- Accurate care notes
- Improved and transparent communication
- The Corinium care team will be alerted if there is any disruption to the care plan
- Can access details of the carer
- Complete peace of mind
Benefits for the client’s family
- Remote access to the care plan
- Transparency of all care activity
- No delay of information communication like with paper records
- Peace of mind
Benefits for our care team
- Access to the information the carer needs before a visit
- We can deliver a more personalised care service
- Our Care Managers can easily monitor the care being delivered
- Directions and travel time to the carer
- Our Care Managers will spend much less time on compliance and filing and more time on creating bespoke care plans and maintaining a quality live-in care service
CoriniumConnect Frequently Asked Questions
On the app will be the client’s bespoke care plan, any medical information or medication records, emergency contact details and care records.
Yes. The app encrypts all the data stored on it so it is very safe.
To log into the app, an authorised user will have to enter their password before they can view anything. This makes it secure even if the device is misplaced or accessed by another person.
The app stores the carefully considered care plan, personal information and details about the care delivery so this will not be able to be changed by the client or their family.
To request a change to anything on CoriniumConnect, they must get in touch with the Care Manager or senior carer. Changes can be found on the ‘Latest Updates’ area on the app.
To access your contact details:
- Log into the app
- Click Customer Record
- Click Case Forms
- Select either the Client Overview or Emergency Contacts
This page displays everything that a carer should know about you to enable high quality bespoke care. This includes but is not limited to the client’s:
- Likes and dislikes
- Family and friends
- House rules or requirements
Makes sure the app is synchronised. To synchronise the app:
- Open the CoriniumConnect app (called Access Planning)
- Sign in
- Tap on the the menu icon in the top left
- Select Settings
- Tap Clean Sync and then select OK
- Ensure the app has finished synchronising before using the app again
Our carers will use the app throughout the day to check off the completed jobs set out for them on the app. There will be different jobs specified for different times of the day, depending on the clients needs. They can add any notes that will be read by the Care Manager and the next of kin.
Reviews from our clients
Great feedback submitted to use by our clients on independent review sites and social media.