Why choose to be a live-in carer with Corinium Care?
Corinium Care is one of the leading UK recruiters of Live-in Carers in the UK with many of our dedicated carers increasingly joining us from countries across Europe. Including but not limited to Poland, Spain, France and Portugal
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we know the importance of looking after our carers. From the moment of first contact you can depend on us to support you throughout your caregiving journey; from initial application, to training in the UK and then finally working with our clients’, you can be assured that at each step our friendly team will be there.
In a nutshell, we care for our carers and recognise that your wellbeing is every bit as important as that of our clients.
Working as a live-in Carer in the UK?
Working as a live-in carer in the UK is an excellent opportunity to travel and earn money at the same time. You can expect to:
- Earn between £525 – £630 per week dependent on your skills and experience with the added bonus of holiday pay and statutory sick pay
- Receive free accommodation including your own private room, television and food whilst working
- Choose a flexible working pattern enabling you to travel the UK & Europe in between assignments
- Receive free award winning training before you start work and subsequent annual paid refresher training to keep your skills up to date.
- Always be supported via weekly calls from the team and have access to a 24/7 emergency contact should the need arise
Live-in Carer requirements – what do you need?
Becoming a live-in carer with Corinium Care requires one major attribute: a compassionate and caring nature. You don’t need a string of qualifications. What we look for most is common sense, integrity and reliability – and a sense of humour. Although some experience is preferred, it is not essential as all new live-in carers attend our free one-week training and assessment course in Gloucestershire, UK.
UK Live-in Carer jobs – how to apply
If you’d like to become a live-in carer with Corinium Care, the first thing to do is to complete the form here with your contact details. A member of our team will then be in contact to discuss your requirements, provide you with all the information you need and talk you through our application form for you to complete and return for consideration.